A main part of a wedding has always been flowers from decoration to gifting, from center pieces to bridal bouquets flowers have been present at all stages of the wedding.
Weddings are a moment of new beginnings, transformation and life changing experiences. Weddings are the most sought after event in our life, mostly for all. At some point in our life we must have thought about our dream wedding. And now that the moment is coming closer we all together are building it up piece by piece to have a memorable wedding that brings us tranquility, love and blessings. A main part of a wedding has always been flowers from decoration to gifting, from center pieces to bridal bouquets flowers have been present at all stages of the wedding.
With Petal pushers the best wedding florist knoxville tn plan your flower arrangements step by step-
Step 1- Choose a Theme
You must stick to a theme. In this world full of aesthetics it is super convenient to clash two styles.
- Bohemian- Super cool and carefree, Bohemian theme would have elements of bright colors, indie designs and elements from around the globe. To make it cohesive go with macrame, rugs , flower crowns and greenery. For a bohemian flower arrangement you can go for Garden roses, Sunflowers, Lavender, carnations and daisies.
- Rustic- Another naturally flowing theme that looks like it came straight from the forest. Rustic weddings have the elemeta of wood, deeper tones, dim light, vines growing over walls. To tie everything together for a whimsical flower arrangement from aisle runner to center pieces. The venue could be open air or in a barn. Flowers you can include are Dahlias, Rustic rose, White Ranunculus.
- Romantic- A great combination of modern and romantic wedding would look like straight from a fairy tale. Flowers you can use here are pastel roses, Hydrangeas and Orchid.
- Minimalist- Simple and sweet weddings are now becoming more common. With clean cuts, minimal decor. This theme clearly does not need much effort. You can see single flower or round bouquets of single flower like roses. Get roses in knoxville tn
Step 2- Know your Type for Bridal Bouquet
- Waterfall- Just as the name suggests, this bouquet is grand and flows down with flowers like snapdragons and gladiolus.
- Hand Tied- A free vibe bouquet that is not symmetrical and gives a look of hand picked garden flowers.
- Composite Bouquet- An artistic piece which is arranged piece by piece, petal by petal to form a round floral bouquet.
Step 3- Pick seasonal blooms
- Spring- Garden rose, Tulips, Anemone and Hydrangeas.
- Summer- Lilies, Daisy and Gladiolus
- Fall- Dahlias, Orchids, pampas grass and calla lilies.
- Winter- Amaryllis, sweet peas, carnations and camellias.
Step 4- Types of flower arrangements
- Centerpieces for tables for your guests at the wedding.
- Decor pieces would be the one distributed around the venue, photo booth, aisle runner and more.
Step 5- Know the symbolism
- Rose Signify deep love
- Lilies Signify devotion
- Snapdragon Signify gracious
- Dahlias Singly wealth and elegance
Flowers are an essential part of any wedding getting flowers from knoxville tn, with amazing unique design and fresh cut flowers.